The feel-at-home guide to Romania, in English, enjoyed by tourists, expats and Romanians alike. In eBook format, fully color. PDF with 168 pages, ePub for iOS and Amazon Kindle formats also available in this pack.
This book will help readers discover the real Romania. It covers the main regions and cities of the country, with insights from 17 contributors, locals and expats, and recommendations of places to see and things to do.
For Bucharest, it includes a host of stories on practical topics, such as house hunting, main Bucharest neighborhoods, including the Old Town and Pipera – the expat neighborhood, family life in Bucharest, traffic & transport and much more.
The practical listings directory structured on main areas of interest such as eating & drinking, hotels & travel, education, shopping, transport, sports, will offer curated recommendations of places and businesses.
- NEW Letters from expats
- UPDATED Travel destinations from all over Romania, including main cities, mountain resorts, seaside & Danube Delta
- NEW Spa & destination hotels in Romania
- UPDATED Bucharest neighborhoods, including Pipera –the expat area & Old Town
- NEW Special dossier: Technology, Tech trends, Romanian discoveries, IT hubs, Start-ups
- UPDATED & CURATED Bucharest business directory, in easy to browse format: Restaurants, Hotels, Shopping, Education, Transport, Home & more
The guide is in its 9th yearly edition, coordinated by Corina Chirileasa, with content and recommendations from 17 contributors. This book is published by City Compass Media, the leader on the English-language niche in Romania.