This is the 10th anniversary edition of this feel-at-home guide to Romania. The book in English, enjoyed by tourists, expats and Romanians alike, comes in hardcopy, has a soft cover, is fully color, glossy, 184 pages.
What’s inside this one-of-a-kind edition:
- Letters from expats in Romania
- Travel destinations from all over Romania, including main cities & regions, mountains, seaside, Danube Delta
- Themed holiday ideas: vintage train trips, horseback riding, spas & charming places to check
- Local holidays & Romanian history timeline
- Special chapter: Romania’s 10 years in the EU
- Bucharest’s vibrant Old Town & Pipera, the expat area
- Map of main Bucharest neighborhoods
- The unique Văcărești urban Delta
- Practical features on life in Romania
- Recommended & updated business directory: Restaurants, hotels, shopping & much more
This book will help readers discover the real Romania. It covers the main regions and cities of the country, with insights from a host of contributors, locals and expats, and recommendations of places to see and things to do.
For Bucharest, it includes stories on practical topics, such as house hunting, main Bucharest neighborhoods, including the Old Town and Pipera – the expat neighborhood, family life in Bucharest, traffic & transport and much more.
The practical listings directory structured on main areas of interest such as eating & drinking, hotels & travel, education, shopping, transport, sports, will offer curated recommendations of places and businesses.