Enjoy the fresh edition of the yearly expat & travel guide on Romania from City Compass, packed with essentials about Romania, recommendations and highlights from the last 30 years in Romania as we celebrate 30 years since the fall of Communism.
It’s a must – have for anybody who wants to learn or continuously develops their knowledge about Romania.
The special 30 Years chapter features highlights from the past three decades in Romania.
In this edition, you can also read about Positive Romania – less known places, food events and alternative fairs.
For Bucharest, we have included curated, updated recommended listings for eating & drinking, hotels, transports, healthcare, education, shopping, personal care, legal & business, house & home, family & children, fun, culture, and sports.
In an easy to use and carry around format, with practical info and recommendations from Romanians and foreigners, this travel guide in English is a great companion before, during or after your travels in Romania.
It comes in hardcopy, with a soft cover, it is fully color, glossy, and has 144 pages.
What’s inside this anniversary Centennial edition:
- Special chapter: Three decades of free Romania
- The most important events that have shaped the country after the fall of Communism
- Travel destinations from all over Romania, including main cities & regions, mountains, seaside, Danube Delta
- Spare time ideas: Bucharest alternative fairs and food events throughout the year
- #PositiveRomania: discover lesser-known places across Romania
- Bucharest’s vibrant Old Town & Pipera, the expat neighborhood
- Tips on living in Romania
- Recommended & updated business directory: restaurants, hotels, shopping & much more